Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008











Halloween was great this year. I usually don't dress up because I'm too cheap for it but wanted to do it for the kids since this was pretty cheap. Just $7 glasses at Walmart. Plus, I had to do it for Warren. He has always had a huge celebrity crush on Tina Fey. If he had his choice out of any of them, that's who he'd definitely pick. Anyhow, it was a lot of fun. I was a bit stressed out due to the fact that Warren is on call this weekend and we had to be at a party at 4pm. I had to get everyone ready after the bus came from school, snap some quick photos, and felt like a dork going to the party without my snowboarding "Todd."
It all worked out eventually and he did show up and I didn't have to take all 4 trick or treating alone. We went and had drinks with friends (yes, Warren was sober) afterwards until Warren had to go in for 4 cases. No sleep for him. Poor guy. Halloween is NOT a good weekend to be on call for trauma.

1 comment:

jenny said...

That is seriously scary how much you look like her! All the kiddos look so cute!