Monday, January 26, 2009

Stuff...


Things have been nuts the past few months. Warren has travelled a lot, Christmas came and went, and I can't believe its almost February. I am back to blogging but don't feel like there is anything really interesting to report. Warren did surprise me with a new car on our 11th anniversary, January 3rd.


We are thinking about putting the house on the market in March. Warren and I are going to Vegas together in February. The boys will both start the spring season soon. Warren is busy and has been helping my Father out with his leg a lot lately. I did begin a new Beth Moore study on the Tablernacle with my girlfriends. That sums up our life right now. Thanks for reading!!

More pictures coming tonight. If I'm brave, I'll incle my horrihble new hair.

1 comment:

jenny said...

OOOOO what kind of car??

So I assume you guys are going to the ortho conference. Doug is going but I am actually staying due to my big running race that weekend.

I miss your updates....And do you have a new number? I tried to call you about a week ago and it just rang and rang.