Monday, September 15, 2008

Kate - 14 months




I wanted to post these since its been a while since I've mentioned/shown her in my blog. Yes, she is still part of the family but somehow isn't talked about much on this. She started walking a couple of weeks ago, not talking yet, but she is still a stinker. The boys were my last babies and they were really laid back and easy as babies/toddlers. Kate shows major attitude and is frequently seen throwing a temper tantrum on her back while her legs are kicking in the air. In the photo right above, she is trying to hide under dirty bleachers. When Warren is shown holding her, she's pulling out her hair clip on purpose to give back to me. Oh, and she is awful in the car, store, in a stroller and at restaurants. See why I never post her???

No comments: