Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Brandeis Football Game


Melanie participated in a cheer clinic at Brandeis High School (where they will attend if we stay) with her friend Gabbie and then later on Saturday evening, they performed with the cheerleaders. I have much better photos of the 2 of them but am leery of posting photos of other people's children on my blog. They had so much fun and John-Michael got to have a play date with Gab's twin brother and hoot and hell from the stands. I don't think Warren brought them home until close to midnight.

I also posted a picture of Kate since she is left out of the photos quite a bit. Melanie brought in Derek's old tricycle and gives her rides around the house. She is soooo spoiled. I met 4 of my friends at a restaurant Monday for a baby shower and she was so naughty. She kept throwing her body down on the dirty floor and kicking her legs. The funniest part was the sun was in her eyes during her fit so she got up and moved over a bit and then got back down on her back and continued kicking. We can't help but get tickled over her attitude.

No comments: