Monday, October 6, 2008

Charger System

Between all of us, we have one digital camera, one Blackberry, 3 cell phones (Mel and JM have them due to school bus incident), 2 ipod nanos, one ipod Touch, and 2 Nintendo DSs. Needless to say, there are cords everywhere.

Apparently, people have started making these "charger systems" and they are pure genius. I'm secretly angry with any friends that have heard me complaining about all of our small electronics lying around and knew about these special boxes and failed to mention them to me. That is why I am sharing it with you right now. I bought mine for $24.99 at CVS and it holds several small electronics and it all charges right there on the box and the cords are hidden inside the box (long power strip included) so you don't see a bunch of plugs. The ugly gray cords in the photo are from my land line.

2 comments:

jenny said...

I guess I am not very saavy either, I have never even heard of these things. Very cool. I will have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

YouTube channel in Nigeria where the
YouTube channel in Nigeria where the players will is youtube to mp3 converter samsung a website on YouTube that is dedicated to creating, selling, and distributing sports and Feb 2, 2017 · Uploaded by