Monday, October 6, 2008

October Catch-up and Recommendations




Wow, its been a while since I updated this thing. I have focused my computer time to facebook and trying to spend more time with my very very naughty 3 year old. We have been very busy in our home due to cub and girl scout meetings, school projects, conferences, chicken pox (John-Michael), Warren travelled to California last week, JM and Warren went camping this past weekend, baseball is 4 times a week, and we are still doing the gymnastics and piano thing. Way too much going on right now but pretty soon b-ball will be over and it'll all slow down.

I am still a book, computer, and gym addict and now I've thrown facebook (which, by the way, is so fun) into the mix. Speaking of facebook, I downloaded the web app to my Ipod touch and now I can access it different places. I am soooo cool, huh???


I am included a photo of Kate in this post because I pierced her ears this past weekend at Libby Lu. I feel very smart about my decision because I waited until Mel was older to do hers and it beyond frustrating. She wanted it so badly but was chicken and we did the whole back and forth thing with tears and the whole bit. This way, its out of the way and K never has to be scared about it. Yippee to me.


I also put 2 of my favorite books from the past couple of weeks. Jen Lancaster was a total hoot and I COULD NOT put it down. I'm still on the Potato Peel Pie one so I'll let you know how it goes. I also recommend Chelsea Handler's book. Very fun.

No comments: